The Reading Room Association offers a variety of services, including:
- 8 desktop computers and 2 laptop computers for public use
- Printer (colour and black and white), scanner, copier, and fax machine (fees apply for these services)
- Assistance with computers, e-readers, tablets, and smartphones (as staff is available--making an appointment is a good idea)
- Help finding the right book--or other materials--to suit your needs
- Interlibrary loan service
- A variety of programs throughout the year for patrons of all ages: check the calendar on the home page of this site; any date underlined means something is going on that day. Something fun! Click on the underlined dates and see where they take you. Perhaps to Narnia. Maybe Castle Rock, Maine. How about Hogwarts? Or maybe none of the above. But at least you'll know what's going on. And if you really did go to any of those places you just read, you'll certainly have a good excuse for your library materials being late. "Please excuse my fine. I was in Castle Rock." 'Nuff said.
- Storytime for children up to age 5 and their caregivers on Wednesday mornings at 10 a.m.
- Friendly staff with a sense of humor (sarcasm offered at no extra charge).
Please note that the library is closed on federal holidays.