The Reading Room Association offers a variety of services, including:
- 8 desktop computers and 2 laptop computers for public use
- Printer (color and black and white), scanner, copier, and fax machine (fees apply for these services)
- Assistance with computers, e-readers, tablets, and smartphones (as staff is available--making an appointment is a good idea)
- Help finding the right book--or other materials--to suit your needs
- Interlibrary loan service
- A variety of programs throughout the year for patrons of all ages: check the calendar on the home page of this site; any date underlined means something is going on that day. Something fun!
- Storytime for children up to age 5 and their caregivers on Wednesday mornings at 10 a.m.
- Friendly staff with a sense of humor .
Please note that the library is closed on federal holidays.